Spring Has Sprung

| On
Sunday, April 05, 2015


Spring has made its way to Georgia, along with large amounts of pollen and runny noses. One change that is noticeable about myself, other than my red itchy eyes, is how I have been wearing a lot more floral and brightly colored clothing. My wardrobe has made the change from gloomy grays and blacks to vibrant splashes of color. Here are a few of my favorite spring outfits I have worn so far...


Dress - Free People
I wore this dress to Lawn Dance, which is my sorority's field party. Funny enough I actually bought this dress in the Fall of 2013, but I feel like it's meant for Spring. If you can't tell, I got a little sunburnt that day and had a nice rectangle across my chest.
Necklace - Free People
I got these pants for my Birthday and I am in love. I do hate them sometimes though because they keep getting under my shoes, I haven't decided wether or not I want to get them hemmed. Also fun fact, I have started parting my hair in the middle and so far the response seems good, but let me know if you think otherwise. 

Dress - Asos
Necklaces - Kendra Scott
I have recently renewed my high school obsession with Asos, and I've been wondering why it ever ended. I just got this dress this week and love it. It is so cute and comfortable.


 Dress - Asos 
Taylor's Top and Shorts - Free People

Last but not least, Happy Easter everybody! This dress also came from Asos this week and it is great. I feel like I'm wearing a giant t-shirt, who doesn't love that feeling. I hope everyone is having a splendid Easter Sunday and is taking the opportunity to wear their bright clothes!




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature